Yeah I have moved on to counting the days instead of weeks. It seems to make it go by a bit faster! I realize I have not updated in awhile but that's just because not much new has been happening in our household. (Tomorrow is my doctor's appt and my obligatory picture update day so it might be a bit more exciting).
Our baby classes (started November 6th) are amazing. They are through the "normal" hospital (not military). We both love the instructor, she is so funny and very matter-of-fact. The class has also been very informative about the entire process. We have learned several breathing and relaxation techniques. (Coupled with my yoga sessions I have been feeling very relaxed lately!) We also toured the new hospital and I am really torn as to where I want to go. Their labor and post-partum rooms were HUGE and completely private. An added bonus to the class, we have been collecting free samples left and right AND the husbands have to practice various massage techniques in class. It's fabulous.
We are both very excited to be back in Chicago for Thanksgiving. It will be our last "vacation" for who knows how long! I am a bit nervous about the 8-hour drive however. Sitting for more than an hour has been causing my legs to go numb and coupled with the fact that I have been getting Braxton-Hicks more often now... we might just have to make several rest stops!

2 comments:
hey jessica its archel
i love how very round and cute your baby belly is .... at least you dont look like mom when she was having me.hahahah!!!!my teacher mrs.rivera is like the same age as you and is having her baby soon some time in dec. she is leaving on dec.18th right before christmas break at fremont..... i cant wait to see you and feel the emotonal happyness that i know the hole fam will have.ok well cute pick... and see you in like 6 or 4 days.
love ay lots and lots(say hey to alex)
love rachel
JESSICA! Soy yo, Crystal. Estoy muy emocionada para verte en tu baby shower. CAN'T WAIT until the baby ADDISON arrives! :) Cute Blog.
Post a Comment