skip to main | skip to sidebar

Adventures with Addie Grace

Life with our little girl is a blessing... and an adventure!

Friday, December 31, 2010

WE'VE MOVED!

Check us out at our new location!
http://www.splendidjourney.wordpress.com

Peace out Blogger. You've been good to us.

xoxo
Posted by JessicaG at 3:11 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2010 (31)
    • ▼  December (4)
      • WE'VE MOVED!
      • I. Am. So. Tired.
      • Book Review
      • Dr. White Coat vs Dr. Hemp Coat
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2009 (22)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ►  2008 (17)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (3)

Some Other Good Reads

  • Simple Organic
    Dissertation Proposal Structure on towriteanessay com
    9 years ago
  • SortaCrunchy
    Where you can find me now!
    11 years ago
  • Life, or something like it
    My name is Stephanie, and I’m a …
    13 years ago

Our Family

Our Family

Mommy & Daddy

About Us

JessicaG
Alex and I moved to Clarksville in December 2008 where we bought our first house! It has been such a fun experience getting to know Clarksville. In January 2009 our beautiful baby girl, Addison Grace, was born. We could not feel more blessed. She is amazing, and while the dogs are still getting used to her, I know we are going to be a great family. Alex and I are truly excited to see what life has in store for us!
View my complete profile